Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Placeholder post



We normally have a full post up on Wednesdays, but for right now I'm just pinch-hitting for Anti-Anti. It's actually three in the morning here, and there's a city repair crew on the sidewalk right outside my window, and their jackhammer's been going for an hour. Seriously, guys? I saw you out there last night, checking out a leak; you couldn't have started this earlier?

So even though I need to wake up in under five hours, I figured I'd stop by the blog. Here's a song I like a lot. Possible reasons I've been playing it so much: (a) Regina Spektor is funny and weird and makes music out of ha-ha laughing; (b) I'm an atheist/agnostic/don'tcare and this song pokes around the edges of that (for the record, I've always thought the quip "there are no atheists in foxholes" was silly); (c) it's got a line that sounds like it was tailor-made for Fred Phelps and his less-sensational ilk, which is always fun; (d) the pre-trial hearings of the narcissistic shitfucker who murdered George Tiller are taking place right now and I'm feeling serious.  Hard to say!



1 comment:

This is not a debate forum -- there are hundreds of other sites for that. This is a safe space for abortion care providers and one that respects the full spectrum of reproductive choices; comments that are not in that spirit will either wind up in the spam filter or languish in the moderation queue.