Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Things I would Rather Do.....

I would like to revisit Anti-Anti's post from March of 2010. While my list, of things I would rather do than carry and unwanted pregnancy, may not match exactly I think this blog warrants a shout out. Today I forgot to post a blog, then I went to Job 1 which happens to be in abortionland, then I got a call from job 2, a gig I do once a month, there was a bit of an emergency and they needed me NOW. I still had an errand to run for Job 1 and a 13 year old cousin to tutor as previously planned. I would like to pat myself on the back for accomplishing all of the above, and redirect you to a Anti-Anti's blog: "Things I would Rather Do Than Carry an Unwanted Pregnancy"just because that is how I feel today and I would rather work a 13 hour day every day than ever carry an unwanted pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is not a debate forum -- there are hundreds of other sites for that. This is a safe space for abortion care providers and one that respects the full spectrum of reproductive choices; comments that are not in that spirit will either wind up in the spam filter or languish in the moderation queue.