Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Still here, with fresh reads!



Don't worry, we haven't been kidnapped by the protesters! Your regularly-scheduled bloggers will be back by this afternoon. In the meantime, I wanted to share two more "going through it myself" blogs we found recently. Hopefully more women sharing their experiences will mean more women finding support and truth when they need it. It kills me that all of the blogs like this start with "I looked for info and couldn't find anything except weepy bullshit, or scare-tactic stuff, or ulta-medical stuff."

My Abortion and Related Incidents

I'm Really Having an Abortion? (I wish I could give this blogger a psychic message or something, it sounds like she's beating herself up and it makes me sad.)

If you're looking for similar blogs, please check out the list of blogs on the right side of our main page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is not a debate forum -- there are hundreds of other sites for that. This is a safe space for abortion care providers and one that respects the full spectrum of reproductive choices; comments that are not in that spirit will either wind up in the spam filter or languish in the moderation queue.