Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Little Funny For Your Sunday Night


A quickie post today! I thought I would point you guys to some of my favorite Onion articles relating to abortion. There are tons, but these ones in particular I've always found funny from my Abortioneer perspective.

Christ Kills Two, Injures Seven In Abortion-Clinic Attack




Supreme Court Agrees To Disagree On Abortion Issue

(As if THAT would ever happen)


I'm Totally Psyched About This Abortion!

New Law Requires Women To Name Baby, Paint Nursery Before Getting Abortion

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is not a debate forum -- there are hundreds of other sites for that. This is a safe space for abortion care providers and one that respects the full spectrum of reproductive choices; comments that are not in that spirit will either wind up in the spam filter or languish in the moderation queue.